Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tips & Technique Blog Hop

Welcome to our Tips & Technique Blog Hop!  This month there are some very talented “Close to my Heart” consultants  highlighting the Original Argyle technique as shown on page 91 in the Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book!

I had so much fun making this card and it was a real challenge for me. There are so many great designs in so many styles, I can always find inspiration but this technique really though me for a loop. We were told to use the "Original Argyle" featured on page 91 of the Close To My Heart Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book was our assignment so I used of flower shape and cut some to make the argyle type designs. If you came from Michelle B's Blog blog hop you are on the right track. Find the complete blog hop list at Debi's Blog.

Kaleidoscope in Blues
  
Materials are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted
  •  CTMH exclusive stamp set sold only in the CTMH Z1686 Circuit Art Philosophy
  •  CTMH D1465 "Fill in the Blank" stamp set
  •  CTMH Z1336Pearl Opaque Adhesive Gems
  •  CTMH Z13524 ½ Circle Cards – Colonial Cards
  •  CTMH Outdoor Denim cardstock  1275, X5920 or X5904
  •  CTMH Colonial White cardstock 1388 or X5921
  •  CTMH Indian Corn Blue Ink  Z2140
  •  CTMH Z1277 Mini Medley Accents Outdoor Denim Collection (while supplies last)
Now hop on over to Shirley;s blog to see more eye candy. Glad you hoped by & hop back often.


6 comments:

  1. I would not have considered doing this technique in a circle until now.....I will certainly give this method a try....great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also would not have thought of this and love the Kaliedoscope view it gives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool effect! I love that you used a flower.
    Wendy K. www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO COOL!! It is fun and elegant. I love the colors and added pearls. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful card, Judy Faye! I love that you named it Kaleidoscope In Blues, too!

    ReplyDelete