Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Products Fall/Winter 2012 CTMH Idea Book

Welcome to the New Product from the Fall/Winter 2012 Close To My Heart BlogHop.



If you have arrived for by way of Lori's Blog you are on the right track. This hop features new product that are NOW available.  My of the new products I received during CTMH Convention that was held in Dallas this past July. What a great time, that's another story for another time.


This project was so easy to create and I'm loving all these new products and I know you will too.


All products are CTMH
Paper pack - Flirty new
Stamp Set - November SOTM "Capture the Date" Only available November 1-30,2012
 & Giggles Lower Case retired sorry it was the only set I  had with "#"

 In honor of the 2012 London Olympic, I made my version for the Olympic rings in the new CTMH Neutral Colors, look close in the bottom right hand beside the stars.    Thanks for hopping by and now hop on over to Deanne's Blog and come back again & again.

2 comments:

  1. You've created a fun piece of home decor art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Those rings are clever too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete