Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Use Your Stash - Monotone

If you are joining us for the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop" you are right on track. WELCOME! You should be coming from Rachel's Blog.

There are 10 participants this month. If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers on Rachel's Blog. Let's get started.

I've been having so much fun using the new products from the NEW "Close To My Heart" Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book that I thought I would use some of the bits & pieces I have left over from some of my new project. There were so many beautiful shades greens, so my inspiration was born.


Today I am showcasing a card from "Make It From Your Heart" and have used many of the new paper packs that have shades of green along with cardstock in Topiary, Olive & New England Ivy. I also used Dard Chocolate Grograin RibbonMini-Melody Accents Antiqued Gold Collection, Words of Comfort Stamp set which I embossed with Gold
Now hop on over to Wendy's Blog for more ideas of using up your stash. Thank you have hopping by and come back often and visit my website.

2 comments: