Monday, August 18, 2014

Make It From the Heart Monday


I've been missing Make It From The Heart Monday, I could just life has been so busy but I just have been lazy and not putting posting.  Shame on me. I miss posting and sharing what I have been creating.  There has been a lot going on in my life but I always say you make time for what you want to make time for.

So here a a very simple but cute card I'm making for a "My Reflection" Swap/ These card are made with the newWanderful paper pack and the Rainy Days Stamp Set. but best of all I used the NEW markers that Close To My Heart are offering. They are ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ 
oh let me time you they are nice, so juicy and easy to work with. Oh how I have missed having markers.
 
a
Thank you for stopping by and please come back often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment