Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Gina K Changelle and Mojo Monday Design



I have said many times I'm not very creative but I copy well.  I visit blogs, website and receive many email each week and yesterday I received an email from Gina K Design about a challenge- Black, White and Red, which are 3 colors, I do love. And if the truth was known, those where my school colors so they are near and dear to my heart. So then I visited Mojo Monday, I know, I know it's was Tuesday but i didn't make it there Monday. So anyway I like going to the sketches by the year.

Something just clicked when I saw sketch # 384  and here is my creation with a little help from my friends Gina K Design and Mojo Monday.


All products are Close To My Heart

Stamp of the Month - Typed Note









Mini-Medley Accents Ruby Collection
Archival Black Exclusive Inks™
Thanks so much for stopping and please come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment